Building a Eventide 24

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: Eventide Owners Group, Piskie, chris s

ruarry

Building a Eventide 24

Post by ruarry »

Hello to all Eventide owners from this forum :) .My name is Mihai V. I'm 40 years old and I live in Galati town on Danube River , Romania.
http://www.maplandia.com/romania/galati ... earth.html
I have sailing passion and I discover to internet the Maurice Griffiths' design- Eventide 24. I like very much these design what is very proper for Danube river navigate conditions. I wish to build one Eventide 24 sailboat. How can I pay the Eventide drawings (for wood construction) on CD ? Please send me these information.
With my anticipate greatful M.V.
Fair Winds!
Eventide Owners Group

CD of drawings

Post by Eventide Owners Group »

Hello Mihai.

To get hold of a copy of all the drawings of the Eventide on CD all you need to do is enrol with us!

Go to the home page of the site and click on the 'Enrol with us' button or the red box just beneath the picture of Maurice Griffiths.

This will take you to a page explaining what the group believes in and if you agree you can then click on a link to the form.

Fill it in and we will reply. Then it is a simple case of using the 'Donate' button to send the £6.50. The CD will be posted to you.

On the CD are pdf files of all the early drawings of the Eventide, from 1957 and all the later drawings from 1973, with all the modifcations that we have had added over the years. In addition there are steel and ferro versions listed too.

The later set, 1973, of drawings is the ones to use for building in wood.

Plenty of advice available here from many who have built these boats and still enjoy sailing them!

Regards,
John Williams
Web site Coordinator