I have bought a new boat

You can talk about almost anything here

Moderators: Eventide Owners Group, Piskie, chris s

chris s

I have bought a new boat

Post by chris s »

I never thought I would say this "but due to my advancing years my stretched (18 foot) Senior seems to have shrunk, or perhaps its just me getting older & fatter? :?

Anyway whichever it is 'Heretic of Tarleton' is now for sale, and for not much money either, the longer term members may remember me building her in fiberglass & kevlar in 1992,

As for the name 'Heretic' well that came about while at an AGM when one of the members said it was heresy to build one of our designs in anything but plywood, so what else could I call her!
for details have a look at the boats for sale,

P.S. No I havn't swallowed the Anchor, in fact I have bought myself a larger boat, its second hand 30 foot (9 metre) yacht. photos to follow. Chris S
Wooden Boat Fittings

Post by Wooden Boat Fittings »

Commiserations and/or congratulations Chris, whatever combination is appropriate.

But I hope you've outgrown you heretical period now? :)

Mike
chris s

Post by chris s »

Wooden Boat Fittings wrote: I hope you've outgrown you heretical period now? :)

Mike
I am not so sure about that as this one is fiberglass as well, :D
Eventide Owners Group

Post by Eventide Owners Group »

Hi Chris,

looking forward to pic of the cleaned up boat to add to the 'Friends' page! AQnd to one of her sailing shortly after! Did you find any details of the 'Kent Class' or 'G Class' that I thought she resembled?

Will add a note to the advisors page when 'Heretic' sells, which I am sure she will!

Regards,
John
Web site Coordinator